Become a No More Homeless Pets Network Partner
In completing your application to become a No More Homeless Pets Network partner, here are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Review the FAQ’s and requirements for this program to ensure that your group meets the requirements, understands the purpose of the program, and is committed to being an active partner prior to applying.
- Fill out your application completely and thoughtfully. All fields on the application are required, unless the question does not apply to your group (e.g. you are a spay/neuter group, so you would not have adoption numbers). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Adhere to character limits (which does include spaces).
- Be specific! Do not refer us to your website, copy/paste from your website, or assume that we will see the information on your webpage. The application is your chance to brag about what your group has done, what your group is doing, and what you see for the future. This is your chance to let us know why you would make a great partner.
- Attach all required documentation, which is outlined at the end of the application. Applications not accompanied by these documents will not be considered.